If you got the Error Code UI-122, it typically because of the internet connection issue or an issue with the app. Users may encounter this error with these devices and platforms Roku, Nintendo WI, PS3, PS4, Smart TV, Amazon Firestick, Xbox 360, Xbox One, etc.
How to fix Netflix error code UI-122
Follow the steps below to solve this error in your device.
- Check your Internet Connection and make sure it supports streaming.
- Restart your device.
- Restart your home network and check signal strength.
- Change DNS settings appropriately.
- Connect your device directly to your modem.
- Uninstall and Reinstalling the Netflix application(PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Wii U, Xbox One)