Netflix is one of the fastest growing on-demand streaming media, and it has subscribers from United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Ireland, South America, Mexico, Netherlands, and other Nordic countries. With this ever-increasing numbers of the subscriber from all over the world, Netflix has decided to go to customer service number which gives better and faster service to the users as compared to slow serving emails.
Here is how you can contact Netflix customer service. Follow the following for Netflix Help.
How to Reach Netflix Customer Service?
- Step 1: Netflix subscribers and those members who have mainstream queries can always visit the website https://www.netflix.com to find the Netflix customer service phone numbers.
- Step 2: You will be directed to the home page of Netflix, and at the bottom of the webpage, you will find “Help Center” menu there.
- Step 3: Click on the link after which you will be redirected to a different webpage.
- Step 4: Then, click on the search box and type “Netflix contact information”.
- Step 5: Now click on the search icon to get several results. Just click on the first link which reads “Netflix Corporate Contact Information”.
You will now be directed to a new page which provides you the Netflix Contact number that you are searching. The page also contains various other useful information like other Netflix phone numbers that can be helpful to you if you are calling from a different country.
Here are the Netflix contact numbers for various countries:
Netflix Customer Service Phone Number
Netflix America: 1-866-579-7172
Netflix UK: 0800-096-6379
Netflix Canada: 866-579-7115
Netflix Australia: 1-800-071-578
If you are having any problem with Netflix, you can always try Netflix contact through the numbers as mentioned above, or you can always visit Netflix Help page to get your Netflix Customer Service phone numbers.