Many users?are trying to cancel Netflix account after it doesn’t allow users to access content over Virtual Private Network (VPN).?And if you’re using Netflix free trial only or fed up with its service or you want to move to its competitor, then you can cancel Netflix subscription. Cancelling Netflix is an easy and simple task but be sure about the consequence of terminating Netflix membership.
Here is the link to cancel Netflix subscription
Things to remember before you cancel Netflix Account
- You will not get a refund for the remaining period. So even if you cancel Netflix, you will be able to watch till the end date of your billing cycle.
- There is not any other condition to cancel, and you can cancel it anytime you want.
- If you want to restart later, you can restart membership quickly, and Netflix will not delete any watched preferences for ten months, so you can start from where you had left. But you have to make Netflix payment first.
How to Cancel Netflix Subscription?
- Login Netflix account as usual.
- Hover mouse over your name and a sub-menu will pop up.
- Click on ‘Your Account’.
- Select ‘Cancel Membership’ under Membership & Billing.
- In page asking ‘Cancel your Membership?’ Click on ‘Finish Cancellation’.
- You will receive notice of Cancellation of your account and till when you can watch TV shows and movies.
Even you cancel Netflix you can start your membership very easily. You just have to log in to Netflix and follow the above process until step 4 and instead of ‘Cancel your Membership’ you will see ‘Restart Membership’. You will get all viewing preference back immediately after restarting membership on Netflix.
How to cancel Netflix billing from iTunes through iPhone/iPad?
- Open iTunes on iPhone/iPad.
- Tap ‘Setting’ in iTunes home screen.
- Select ‘iTunes & App Store’.
- Tap on your apple id and select ‘View Apple ID’, Sign-in is required.
- Select ‘Manage’ under Subscription heading.
- Tap ‘Netflix’ and turn off Automatic Renewal. Your Netflix subscription through iTunes is cancelled. Your subscription will end with your current billing cycle.
How to Cancel Netflix through the personal?computer?
- Open iTunes and log in with your Apple ID.
- Click on your name and choose ‘Account Info’ in the drop-down menu.
- Re-enter your Apple password.
- Select ‘Settings’ under Account Information.
- Select ‘Manage’ which is on the right side of Subscriptions.
- In the Netflix section, click ‘Edit’ and turn off ‘Auto-Renewal’.
Now Netflix subscription is cancelled, and your membership will be terminated with the current billing end date. If later you want to restart membership, you can start from ‘Your account page’.