Netflix is one of the fastest growing online streaming service providers in the world right now, and you can watch most of your favored Netflix shows and movies instantly from the devices that are connected to the internet and supports a Netflix app. Devices like Computers (both PC and Mac), Smartphones and Tabs (Android, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, etc.), streaming players (Roku), gaming consoles (PS, XBOX, Wii U, and others), Smart TVs, DVD, and Blu-ray players, home theater, etc. The best thing about having a Netflix account is that not only it offers a wide range of shows and movies in its library but also, it is a cheap option when compared with other service providers.
Now, because you all are here to find the solutions for Netflix Login, I would like to jump straight into how to log into the Netflix account. Before that, if you yet to create a Netflix account, follow steps to sign up Netflix account here. Following are the steps you need to follow accessing your Netflix account.
Sign In to Netflix Account on Your PC or Mac
- First of all, you will need to go to www.netflix.com.
- You can see a red Sign In button at the right top of this page, now click on this button.
- You will see a ‘Sign In Section’ on your screen.
- Then, you need to enter your email address in the Email section.
- Now enter your password in the text box.
- Now click on the Sign In button at the bottom of the account’s access form.
Netflix Account Login on Your Mobile
These days Netflix is available to stream on your mobile phones too, no matter if you are an Android user or Windows phone user or an iOS (iPhone or iPad) user. If you are an Android user then go to the Play Store and download the Netflix app, you can also download the Netflix app from Apple Store if you are an iOS user. The same can be done from the Windows Store if you have a Windows phone.
- Just tap on the icon of the app to open it up, after you have downloaded and installed the app on your mobile.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your Netflix account password.
- Just tap on the Sign In section.
Netflix Login Using Facebook
Netflix account can also be accessed through a third-party application such as Facebook (You cannot keep yourself outside of Facebook, can you?).
- Go to www.netflix.com/login to enter the login page to your Netflix account (It will directly take you to the Netflix Sign In page). Or, you can just follow step 1 and step 2 as shown in Sign Into your Netflix Account on your PC or Mac.
- Click on the blue-coloured button at the bottom of your screen which says Login with Facebook.
- Click ‘OK’ to access the site or the application.
- Enter your Facebook details (your email or phone and the password). If you are already logged in to your Facebook at the moment, it will just ask you an option whether to continue through the same account, and you can click on that button to get to your Netflix account.
- Click on Log In button; you will be redirected to your Netflix account from there.
Now, you can start watching your favourite TV shows and movies after you have logged in to your Netflix account. The mind-boggling shows and movies are available to stream on-demand 24 hours a day and for seven days a week. We’ve already picked some best of Netflix Movies, start watching now. You are welcome!! Cheers!