When we think of the best and the most carefree moments in our life, most of the time we look back at our childhood. Those days when our innocence filled the air around and our naive attitude towards all the world?s problems left us in the amazing state of euphoria. Those days when the sun shone a little brighter and the day lasted a little longer, when we used to wake up early in the morning to catch our favorite cartoon or when we used to sit in from of our tv waiting for the movie to resume. Well, we cannot really reverse time and go back to that time, but we sure can bring back the experience.
Now sit back and continue reading to find out about the best kid?s movies that you can stream on Netflix right now. This list contains movies that are perfect for any day, any weather and any mood. Let?s jump right into it.
Best Kids Movies on Netflix
- Coco: Based on the Mexican holiday, Dia de Muertos also known as a day of the dead, coco is a truly remarkable movie with amazing visuals, sound, and screenplay. When Miguel dreams of becoming an accomplished musician, he didn?t expect his life to become so crazy, so soon. In his search of becoming who he really wants to be, he stumbles into the spectacular land of the dead. Meeting a new friend Hector and going places in search of his idol, Miguel?s life takes quite a turn. This is an amazing heartfelt movie with a perfect blend of culture, love, family and learning what truly is important. A movie that has captured the heart of many and truly worth watching.
- Moana: A very powerful and heartwarming movie of love, power, and strength, Moana has touched the hearts and souls of many. Through the journey of storming oceans fighting and battling monsters, Moana along with her companion demigod Maui (played by actor Dwane the Rock Johnson), fight against all the odds and reach their final destination. Somewhere along fulfilling the quests and figuring out their path to the future, they also have to find their identity. With amazing animation, beautiful songs, a little idiot chicken and loads of adventure, this movie is one of the best movies to spend your time watching.
- Trolls: ?The Bergens have invaded the village!!!? After an invasion in their beloved troll village by their let?s say not such nice neighbors who imprison trolls and eat them every year in a unique festival called Trollstice, it?s up to Poppy, the happiest troll ever born and her complete opposite friend Branch. Their mission is filled with laughter and surprises and a little bit of heartbreak. This movie is about love, loyalty, and happiness. Telling people that happiness isn?t produced from some materialistic product but should come from the inside, this movie really does make people think, while they are laughing. Filled with amazing songs, this movie is complete to watch material.
- Cars 3: That?s right, sports and comedy, you guessed it. When a new generation of fast, cool cars start to come along, the legendary Lightning Mcqueen finds himself straying further away from the sport that he loves. But with hope and enough dedication he finds himself with Cruz Ramirez, an eager and uniquely talented technician who has her ideology for winning. After facing several twists and turns, does he reach the biggest stadium of his dreams or fails? Stream this movie right away and find out for yourself.
- Finding Dory: A beautiful and touching movie about love and living in adversity, finding dory isn?t just a sequel to Finding Nemo but is so much more on its own. Dory (Ellen DeGeneres), a blue eyes tang fish suffers from a memory loss almost every ten seconds or so. But somewhere between those constant memory losses, the only thing she remembers in parts is being separated from her parents. In search of her parents, with her friends Nemo and Marvin, Dory embarks in a quest to find her parents. Through the oceans to some Marine Institution, the path isn?t easy, but Dory would do anything to be reunited with her family.
- Finding Nemo: Marlin is worried and protective of his son Nemo who has foreshortened fins. Trying to prove himself to his father, when Nemo swims too close to the surface, unfortunately, he is caught by a diver and ends up in a dentist?s fish tank. With Dori, a fish with a very short memory, Marlin travels the long and scary distance of the ocean while Nemo, on the other hand, is trying to plan his escape. So, what will happen? A worried father, a lost son and a big- big world outside. Will Nemo make it back home? Watch this movie right away to find out.
- The BFG: The big friendly giant meets a ten-year-old, Sophie and she has no idea about the adventure she is about to experience. Who would?ve thought that a huge big scary looking giant can be adorable, gentle and charming? Well, Sophie certainly didn?t, until she met the BFG. As their friendship continues, the risk of attack from other scary giants lies in front of them. Can the BFG and Sophie reach London in time to meet the queen and convince her to get rid of all the evil giants? This is an enjoyable movie to watch so why wait?
- Madagascar: Alex, the king of the jungle who now lies behind bars as an attraction of crowds of the audience to enjoy. He along with his friends Marty the zebra, Melman the giraffe and Gloria the hippo have lived in captivity for so long but what happens when one of them lets their curiosity make their decision. After some twists and turns, they all find themselves in the jungle in Africa where they have to learn to live in the wild and survive. Wild experience in the wilderness and a movie for you to watch.
- Meet the Robinsons: A story of love, family, and consequences presented in the best way possible. When a genius little boy, Lewis loses his latest new invention, he has almost given up the hopes to find it until a young time traveler, Wilber Robinson comes to help. After spending the day in the future, Lewis who is an orphan only wants to see what his mother looks like, but upon the adventures that he is about to partake in, he discovers more than what he had expected. A fantastic comedy filled with so much hope and animation.
- The boss baby: What happens when a baby dresses better, like way better than any normal baby should dress, in a suit and carries a briefcase and TALKS? Seven-year-old Tim has to discover who this baby is? This sibling rivalry is soon put on pause when Tim discovers much more is at stake here. His baby boss brother is on a secret mission. This is a hilariously bizarre movie with so much innocence and childhood. A comedy that has uniquely attracted the audience.
- Inside out: Change isn?t always easy and when Riley has to move to a whole new city. Let?s say she doesn?t know how to deal with it. Riley?s emotions led by joy followed closely by sadness, anger, fear, and disgust are up for quite a bit of thrilling adventure. When stress causes sorrow to come in the front, both joy and sadness are taken away somewhere far leaving anger, fear, and disgust to control the entire control panel. This is one of the best and most loved movies with amazing animation, spectacular imagination and a great way to spend your time.
- Bee movie: Barry the bee breaks the rule and flies out of his hive and talks to a human and what he learns isn?t good news. After finding out that humans have been stealing their honey for so long, Barry takes it upon himself to bring justice. In his quest for justice, he goes on to sue the human race for all of this. There are plenty of visuals in this movie that keep the audience engaged and entertained. This spectacular movie has amazing humor and originality which will keep you laughing and relaxed.
- Despicable Me: Gru is a supervillain, he loves wicked and has a supermassive plan to steal the moon. He has everything ready, an army of little yellow minions, all the weapons and machinery that he requires and all the is ready to conquer everything and reach to the moon. But there seems to be a small problem, three small problems to be exact. Three adorable orphan little girls want to make him their dad. How will he overcome a problem he didn?t know could exist? A hilarious and heartwarming movie that is loved by people all around the globe. A must watch for any day.
- Benji: The best kind of movies are dog movies and better than that is when you can see the world from the dog?s eyes. A heartwarming and touching tale of a fantastic dog with two amazing kids. The kids come across an orphaned puppy (Benji) and happen to befriend him. When the kids are kidnapped by some robbers, its Benji?s time to save his friends. This movie has adorable characters, and you can?t help but smile and maybe even drop a few tears as the emotions are conveyed so beautifully. A very lovely movie production, perfect for any dog lovers (or not)
- The secret life of pets: Max a terrier has lived a spoilt life until he has to live with Duke, a giant unruly canine. During one of their walks, after being attacked by some ferocious cats, they were rescued by a bunny called Snowball. In exchange for saving them from captivity, snowball tells them to join the group of all the abandoned pets in their mission against the humans that have done them wrong and left them helpless. With some adorable characters, this movie has captured the hearts of many. If you are an animal lover, this movie is a great choice.
- Shrek: Shrek, an ogre, likes to live alone, in solitude in a far away swamp. Everything is quite normal until his life is invaded by the fairy tale characters who were banished by the evil Lord Farquaad. His house is chaos, and he is never alone. To get his old life back, Shrek makes a deal with Lord Farquaad to bring him princess Fiona from a castle. When he starts in his journey with a speaking donkey, what he doesn?t know is that fighting a fire breathing dragon won?t be the biggest shock. Upon understanding the princess more, he learns a deep, dark secret. What will he do now? This movie is one of the best movies with fantastic animation, sound, and humor. A must watch for everyone.
- Hotel Transylvania: Who said only humans don?t like monsters? It can be the other way around too. When monsters get tired of humans, they escape to Count Dracula?s one and one Hotel where no human would bother them or so they thought. When a human crashed the Dracula?s only daughter Mavis?s 188 birthday party, things start to get exciting. What happens when a human, falls in love with a Dracula? Will the boy return from between all of the monsters? Kids love this movie, and this movie will keep the audience engaged. An amazing comedy with the perfect blend of animation, storyline, and songs. What more do we want?
- Matilda: A gifted girl who lives with her distant father and mother, has a difficult life at home. But the troubles don?t end here, her principal Agatha Trunchbull is terrifying and is a huge bully. Matilda is a brilliant, sweet girl filled with love and happiness and soon she realizes these aren?t her only gifts. She has the ability to telekinesis. Full of friendship, love, imagination, karma, and hope, this movie is one of the best films to stream. With such great power, comes great responsibility. Soon Matilda realizes that she has to defend her friends from her evil, bully principal. A fantastic and hilarious movie filled with laughter and surprises. You and your kids or your friends, whoever you want to watch it with, will love this movie.
- Angela?s Christmas: This is an excellent movie of Christmas spirit. A tale about love and the importance of family. This is a story of not leaving anyone behind. This movie is filled with laughter and smile and compassion. Based on a Pulitzer award-winning book, this movie has amazing characters that will fill your heart with love and warmth. A tale of Christmas that will fill your heart with love and kindness. If you are looking for a low-key comedy movie or a movie to binge-watch while emptying the popcorn tub, then there you go, Angela?s Christmas will fill you with ecstasy and excitement.
- Coraline: When Coraline moves into a new house, she discovers something that will change her life. A secret door is hidden from the eyes of everyone else but hers and a whole other universe that closely mirrors this one but is in so many ways, so much better. Somewhere between going there and enjoying herself, the other mother and the rest of her parallel family tries to stop her from returning home, to her actual family. Will she be able to make it back? Or will she forever be trapped with an alternate life? Stream this movie right away to find out.
- Happy feet: A tale of standing out in a crowd. This movie is based on an empire of penguins who attract their partner by singing their heart out. Everything is nice and well, and everybody is happy, well almost everybody. Son of Memphis and Norma, little sweet penguin Mumble has one big problem, he cannot sing at all. This movie takes us in an innocent yet powerful journey while Mumble if fighting his battle trying to find where he belongs. Our sweet Mumble may not be able to sing, but he can tap dance brilliantly. This movie explores a lot of aspects and talks about the relationship between families and yourself. A brilliant film that is definitely worth the watch.
- Rise of the Guardians: Guardians have been protecting this world through all time from evil, wicked, darkness and despair. Our favorite Santa Claus, Easter bunny and Tooth fairy have always saved the children. But when an evil boogeyman tries to overthrow the guardians by destroying the kid?s belief in them, will they be able to save themselves and the kids? Now it?s all up to a winter sprite called Jack Frost to protect the guardians. An exquisitely produced 3D animated movie that will keep all the audience excited and engaged throughout the film. Loved and recommended by many, this is unequivocally truly a great movie to watch.
- Charlie and the chocolate factory: A stunning movie based on a beloved Roald Dahl?s tale, this movie has all the elements to be loved by all of its viewers. The biggest chocolate factory in the world is open for only five fortunate kids from all over the world. When the five golden ticket owners go to the factory of Willy Wonka, they are greeted with hardworking, small, Oompa Loompas who work, who sing and who also dance. The story of Willy Wonka is shown in flashbacks with an excellent portrayal. By the end of the tour, through hilarious consequences to their actions, all are gone but one. The winner has a surprise in store for him but will he leave his family to get it?
- Charlotte?s web: A pig befriends a spider. One of the most beautiful and touching tales of friendship and loyalty. When a loyal and very smart spider finds out that the young pig has his days numbered, she comes with an amazing plan to save his friend. Based on an excellent book, this movie is filled with laughter and pain. This enchanting movie moves all its viewers in tears because of this such a heartfelt friendship. Will Charlotte be able to save her friend Wilber from ending up at a dinner table? A heartwarming movie that is loved by all of its viewers.
- Mowgli the legend of the jungle: A human child all alone in a jungle, can you get what will happen to him? Well, he gets raised by wolfs and learns to survive in the wilderness. With his friends Baloo and Bagheera, Mowgli fights through all the obstacles and does his best to survive. But getting food and fighting isn?t the only concern of Mowgli as he also has an enemy, the fearsome tiger Sher Khan doesn?t approve of Mowgli in the jungle. Just as he thinks that things couldn?t be scarier, he comes face to face with the terrifying surprise of his life, facing his human origins. This movie has fantastic effects and will make the hair in your body stand straight. This movie can be dark but amazing. So be sure to brace yourself before watching this movie.
- Smurfs: The adventures of Smurfs begin to when the evil wizard Gargamel plagues the happy Smurfs and forces them to run away from their happy little town. After running to Manhattan, the Smurfs quickly realize that things are going to get quite tricky soon. Their journey through the mall, the street, the hotel, the park is filled with chaos and laughter. The Smurfs don?t have a lot of time left. They have to find a way to get back where they belong before the wizard tracks them down. The characters are loving, and the movie will keep you relaxed and at ease.
|Not streaming in your country? Watch this movie using these VPNs:|