Netflix is an excellent platform for enjoying a vast library of movies and shows. However, sometimes users face some issues on the go. If you are getting the Netflix Error (10002) on your iOS device, it generally refers to the information stored on your device requires a refresh. Here’s how to solve this issue.
Important: Uninstalling the Netflix app will delete erase any downloaded shows or movies.
Reinstalling the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad
- On the home screen, tap and hold on the Netflix app till it wiggles.
- Tap on the X icon that appears at the top left corner of the app.
- Tap Delete and tap Done or press the Home button to return to your normal home screen.
- Now, open the App Store.
- Search and install the Netfliix app.
- Now, try using Netflix again.