Errors in Netflix is not a thing you’d like to experience after having a long day. However, if you are facing the Netflix error tvq-pm-100 on your TV or other streaming devices, we’ve got you covered. Before getting started, restarting your streaming device is always a great way to start the troubleshoot and may fix the issue.
If restarting your device doesn’t fix the issue, here are the following troubleshooting steps.
Force Stop the Netflix app
- From the home screen, go to Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Select the Netflix app from the installed app list.
- Choose the Force Stop option.
- Now, re-open the Netflix app and try streaming.
Amazon Fire TV
- Go to Settings from the home screen.
- On the Settings menu, select Applications.
- Choose Manage Installed Applications.
- Navigate and select the Netflix app.
- Select Force stop.
- Now, relaunch the Netflix app and try streaming.
Conduct a power cycle
- Turn off your streaming device and unplug the power from your TV and streaming device (if separate).
- Plug the power back into your TV/streaming device and turn it on.
- Open the Netflix app and try streaming.
Restart your home network
If force stopping the Netflix app and performing a power cycle didn’t fix the Netflix error tvq-pm-100, it might be a connectivity issue.
Most of the time, restarting your home network fixes a lot of issues. Here’s how to restart your home network:
- Turn off your modem and router (if separate) and unplug the power.
- Leave them off for at least a minute.
- Now, reconnect the ethernet cable on your modem and router and plug the power back in.
- Wait until the router and modem’s lights are blinking stably.
- Now, connect your streaming device to the network and try streaming Netflix.
If the issue still exists, try turning on your phone’s hotspot with your mobile data turned on. Now, connect your TV or streaming device to your hotspot Wi-Fi and try Netflix. If this fixes the issue, the problem is with your home network.
If none of the troubleshooting steps fix the Netflix error tvq-pm-100, you may contact Netflix, the device manufacturer, or your Internet Service Provider for further support.