Watching movies/series from Netflix on a bigger screen is always more immersive and there’s no better way than enjoying it on your Windows computer or tablet. However, if you ever ran into an issue, stating the error code B33-S6, we’ve got your back. This issue usually indicates that you need to reinstall the Netflix app on your Windows computer or tablet. Here’s how to fix Netflix error code B33-S6.
Uninstall and reinstall the Netflix app on Windows 10
Important: Uninstalling the Netflix app deletes any downloaded movies/shows on your device.
- Open the Start Menu on your Windows device.
- Scroll down on the apps list and right-click on the Netflix app. If you are using a tablet, tap, and hold on the app.
- Select Uninstall from the popup menu.
- Again, choose Uninstall to confirm.
- Now, open the Microsoft App Store.
- Search for Netflix and install the app.
- Once installed, open the app and try streaming on Netflix.